PHILIPPINE TRANSPARENCY SEAL
A pearl buried inside a tightly-shut shell is practically worthless. Government information is a pearl, meant to be shared with the public in order to maximize its inherent value. The Transparency Seal, depicted by a pearl shining out of an open shell, is a symbol of a policy shift towards openness in access to government information. On the one hand, it hopes to inspire Filipinos in the civil service to be more open to citizen engagement; on the other, to invite the Filipino citizenry to exercise their right to participate in governance. This initiative is envisioned as a step in the right direction towards solidifying the position of the Philippines as the Pearl of the Orient – a shining example for democratic virtue in the region.
I. MANDATE, FUNCTIONS AND OFFICIALS – The agency’s mandates and functions, names of its officials with their position and designation, and contact information.
II. QUARTERLY AND FINANCIAL ANNUAL REPORTS – Annual Reports, as required under National Budget Circular Nos. 507 and 507-A dated January 31, 2007 and June 12, 2007, respectively.
- DOST VII Performance Report
- Budget Execution Documents (BED)
- Budget Accountability Reports (BAR)
- Financial Accountability Reports (FAR)
- FAR No. 1 – Statement of Appropriations, Allotments, Obligations, Disbursements and Balances
- FAR No. 1A – Summary of Appropriations, Allotments, Obligations, Disbursements and Balances by Object of Expenditures
- FAR No. 1B – List of Allotments and Sub-Allotments
- FAR No. 3 – Aging of Due and Demandable Obligations
- FAR No. 4 – Monthly Report of Disbursements
- FAR No. 5 – Quarterly Report of Revenues & Other Receipt
III. APPROVED BUDGET AND CORRESPONDING TARGETS – Approved budgets and corresponding targets.
IV. PROJECTS, PROGRAMS AND ACTIVITIES, BENEFICIARIES, AND STATUS OF IMPLEMENTATION – Major Programs and Projects Categorized in Accordance with Five Key Result Areas Under E.O. No. 43, series of 2011.
V. ANNUAL PROCUREMENT PLAN AND CONTRACTS AWARDED – Annual procurement plan, contracts awarded and the name of contractors/suppliers/ consultants.
- Annual Procurement Plan
- Bids/ Contracts Awarded, List Contractors, Suppliers, Consultants and Service Providers
VI. SYSTEM OF RANKING DELIVERY UNITS AND INDIVIDUALS
VII. QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM CERTIFIED BY INTERNATIONAL CERTIFYING BODY OR AGENCY OPERATIONS MANUAL
VIII. GOOD GOVERNANCE CONDITION CERTIFICATIONS