The Innovation Council, DOST-PCIEERD, is now accepting proposals on Water Resource Management under the e-ASIA Joint Research Program.
Researchers are encouraged to submit multilateral research projects under the following priority areas:
• Climate Change Adaptation and Mitigation
• Water Quality Monitoring and Control
• Advanced Management and Operation
• Predicting Water Resources Availability in terms of Climate
and Land Use Changes
• Enhancing Disaster Risk Reduction and Resilience
• Integrated Water Resource Management in Oceans
• Comprehensive Water Resources at the River Basin Scale
• Water-Energy-Food Nexus
• Alleviating the Water Problems Arising from Agriculture
• Improving Water Security
• Sanitation and Health for All
• Water Reuse & Recycle, Resource Recovery from
Wastewater and Pollution Control
• Sustainable Cities with a Low Carbon Footprint
• Next Generation Application of AI, IoT, Robotics, or other
• Next Generation Application of Advanced Materials for
Advanced Water Treatment
Deadline of submission of proposals is on 23 April 2020.
For more information on how to compete your submission, visit http://pcieerd.dost.gov.ph/e-forms/call-for-proposal-forms.